Many people struggle to find 1/8″ birch plywood to re-panel their walls. I mentioned here that we purchased ours on special order through Home Depot. I’ve rounded up some other options that people have mentioned as sources for this much sought after paneling.
Tips for Finding 1/8″ Birch Plywood
- Check with local cabinet shops. They will often sell 1/8″ birch plywood.
- Some people have found 1/8″ birch plywood at mobile home supply stores.
- Call all of the smaller lumber companies within driving distance to you instead of focusing on big box stores.
- Hood Distribution Hattiesburg MS; Mobile, Al; Memphis, TN; Nashville, TN; Ayer, MA; Delray Beach, FL; Highpoint, NC; Jacksonville, FL; Manchester, CT; Milton, VT; Orlando, FL; Raleigh, NC; Greenville, SC; Tucson, AZ
- Peterman Lumber Locations in Fontana, CA. Las Vegas, NV. and Phoenix, AZ.
- Home Depot (in store special order)
- North Ridge Lumber Company
- Far West Plywood
- Channel City Lumber
- Hayward Lumber
- Frost Hardwood
- Moore Newton
- White Pine Lumber
Hammond Lumber Company (special order)